- /LiveSmart BC
- Connect with LiveSmart
- LiveSmart at Home
- LiveSmart at Work
- LiveSmart on the Road
- LiveSmart in your Community
- Climate Education
- A4CA - Apps for Climate Action
- Incentive & Rebate Programs
- Efficiency Incentive Program
- On Bill Financing Pilots
- Small Business Program
- Transportation Rebates & Incentives
- Media Room
LiveSmart BC: Small Business Program
Go Green and Save!
Join other businesses across B.C. who are saving money and reducing energy use by participating in the LiveSmart BC Small Business Program, developed in partnership with BC utilities (FortisBC and BC Hydro), industry associations, the Small Business Roundtable and other BC-based small business operators.
The LiveSmart BC: Small Business Program is designed to help small businesses improve their energy efficiency and reduce their energy costs through free Business Energy Advisor (BEA) services, and improved access to efficient technologies and utility product incentives. BEAs are available to work directly with eligible businesses to identify potential energy and money saving opportunities, such as lighting, hot water, heating and ventilation improvements.
In addition, BEAs can provide eligible businesses with recommendations for operational and behavioral changes, which can save you more energy and money!
Read the official announcement to learn more about the program.
Determine which of the following areas you would like to learn more about.
- Business Energy Advisors (BEAs): deliver free energy assessments, help owners tap into available product incentives and cash rebates, and help coordinate product installation.
Visit the BEA Map to find information for your region.
- Utility Incentives Programs: cash rebates for more than 10,000 energy efficient products.
- LiveSmart Champion: In 2012, twelve BC Small Businesses received up to $25,000 each in order to make their creative energy-saving solutions a reality. Read the official announcement to learn more about their project.
Confirm your eligibility to participate in the Small Business Program by clicking here or contact a BEA in your region for more information.
Other Useful Links
Capital Regional District - Grants and Rebates for your business
Metro Vancouver SmartSteps - SmartSteps for your business